The iWeb replacement app that has been buzzing in the iWeb community the last month or so will be called EverWeb. This is according to an email sent out by the developers of the iWeb replacement.
The email also let us know that EverWeb will be shown at MacWorld 2013, so if you will be in the bay area at the end of January, you can get a firsthand look at EverWeb.
The email also gave the Facebook page for EverWeb, where users can interact with one another and ask any questions they may have about EverWeb.
I was able to speak with the developers and here is my insider knowledge on EverWeb:
1) It is very similar to iWeb in the sense that it is pure drag and drop style website building.
2) iWeb lacked search engine optimization features. EverWeb will have these features built in.
3) There will be more widgets to work with.
4) There will be better, more modern templates.
5) You can create multiple sites easily.
All of this is really exciting news! I can’t wait until we get to try EverWeb out. In the meantime, head on over to the EverWeb Facebook page to learn more.