How to Design and Build iWeb Themes is the eBook from All About iWeb, and it is available to download now in 2 different versions, Pro and Basic.
What’s inside the book?
In a nutshell, everything I can think of that you need to know to get you on the road to making your own iWeb themes.
- How an iWeb theme is structured.
- Tools you will need to build your iWeb theme.
- Creating your first theme.
- Editing text and fonts.
- Editing colors within an iWeb theme.
- Editing/Replacing the images.
- Editing the navigation bar.
- Editing other elements within iWeb theme pages.
- Creating iWeb theme thumbnail images.
- Changing one iWeb theme page into another.
What’s the difference between the two versions?
The Pro version comes with loads of useful code snippets for you to look for and to help you edit your theme and a color code convertor widget. The Basic version is just the e-book.
Where can you get the e-book?
Simply decide which version you want to buy and then click on the relevant button below.