Right on the heels of the recently released EverWeb 4.0 for macOS and Windows, comes the maintenance and stability release in the form of EverWeb 4.0.1. Here’s a list of the bugs that have been fixed in this release…
- Blog Performance: We’ve made improvements to ensure typing on large blog posts (with lots of text and images) is smoother with minimal typing delays.
- Widgets and Assets: Widgets that had issues with Asset Lists are now functioning properly.
- Publishing Stability: Fixed an unexpected crash when publishing websites with mouse-over transitions.
- Website Preview: The Previous/Next links will now function correctly when you’re previewing your website.
- Styled Text Editor: For a more comfortable editing experience, the Styled Text Editor used in the FlexBox, Text Section and PayPal widgets now has a larger height.
- Text Exporting as An Image: The issue where text wasn’t exporting correctly as images has been resolved.
You can download the update directly from the EverWeb website, or from the Support-> Downloads section of the EverWeb Client Area, or when you next login to EverWeb using the EverWeb-> Check for Updates… menu option on a Mac, or using the Help-> Check for Updates… menu option.
If yo uhave any questions about Ev erWeb 4.0, the new maintenance release 4.0.1 or EverWeb in general, please let us know in the Comments below!